DUBLIN, May 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Switzerland Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Databook 2022 Update” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The embedded finance sector in Swiss is expected to grow by 30.7% on an annual basis to reach US$1,197.1 million in 2022. It is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 18.3% over the period 2022-2029. Swiss integrated finance revenues will increase from US$1,197.1 million in 2022 to reach US$2,976.7 million by 2029.
Swiss is expected to experience substantial growth in the integrated insurance market in 2022 and beyond. With the growing number of technological advancements, market players are striving to introduce products tailored to specific customer needs.
With the growing demand for integrated insurance in various sectors, insurers are partnering with market players from various industries. Through partnership and collaboration strategies, market players plan to leverage the partner company’s existing customer base and increase their distribution channels. The publisher expects continued growth of integrated insurance through strategic alliances over the next four to eight quarters.
Additionally, increasing technological advances in the automotive and mobility industry are forcing insurers to introduce products tailored to customers’ specific business models. For example, in October 2020, Swissreinsurer based at Swiss Re and GermanyNew York-based automaker Daimler AG has entered into a strategic alliance to launch a new company, Moving to innovate auto and mobility insurance products.
The publisher expects more mergers and acquisitions in the field of on-board insurance in the short and medium term.
Swiss is expected to experience significant growth in the integrated loan market over the next four to eight quarters. With the increasing number of technological advancements in the country, market players are striving to introduce products tailored to the specific needs of customers.
With the growing demand for integrated lending across various industries, BNPL providers are partnering with e-commerce platforms. Moreover, through partnership and collaboration strategies, market players plan to leverage the existing customer base of the partner firm and increase their distribution channels. For example, in December 2020 Iraq-based financial services provider Switch has partnered with Swissthe ZoodMall-based e-commerce platform to offer BNPL services on Zoodmall’s platform.
The in-app payments market also witnessed strong growth in 2021. With technological advancements in the payment system, fintech companies are trying to introduce innovative products to capture market share. The publisher expects product innovation and growing investment in the in-app payment industry to drive market growth over the next 24 months.
The report provides detailed data-driven analysis of market opportunities in more than 50 integrated finance industry segments spanning lending, insurance, payments, and wealth.
This report provides an in-depth, data-driven analysis of the integrated finance industry in Swiss. Below is a summary of the main market segments:
Size and forecast of the integrated finance market in Switzerland
Swiss Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail Loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Swiss Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
Swiss in-app payments market size and forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Swiss Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/owftnu
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets